We all have certain expectations of going out and stuff and many of us want to travel abroad. We all want to travel. But when it comes to making plans, most of us ends up ruining them. We make plan with 10 friends and in the end, hardly two people agree to go together.
Plus, I hope you all must be having a bucket list of traveling. And if you don’t have one, you have to make it now! You should at least add these places into your bucket list. But if you are planing a trip to abroad then you should first visit these places in India first.
So, here are few places you should visit in India before travelling to abroad:
1. Before you get lost in the serene and beautiful snowy mountains of Switzerland
You should visit Gulmarg in Kashmir
2. Before getting drenched at Niagara falls
You should first try to get drenched at the Chitrakoot falls in Chattisgarh
3. Before visiting the Great Wall of China
Visit Kumbhalgarh which is in Rajasthan and you will see the real heritage of India.
4. Before enjoying the cup of tea at Boh tea plantation in Malaysia
Check out you own country’s tea plantation farm and find out how tea became a beverage from a medicine in Munnar, Kerala
5. The rolling green hills of Scotland are super beautiful to explore
But before going to Scotland experience the beauty of similar rolling hills at Mandi in Himachal Pradesh
6. Before enjoying the colorful display of tulips in Amsterdam
You should definitely visit Srinagar and see the tulips there
7. Before enjoying the hot sand dunes in the Sahara desert- Hottest desert in the world
Visit India’s Thar Desert- and you will see a thousand shades of brown
8. Before you visit the Bonneville salts flats in America
Visit the Rann of Kutch in Gujarat on a full moon night!
9. If you are planing to go to Badshahi Mosque of Lahore
You should visit Delhi’s Jama Masjid
Reference: Car Rental Delhi
10. Before you visit the perfect seaside gateway beaches in Brazil
Go to Goa and relax on sandy beaches with some booze!
Source: Travel triangle