We all loved cartoon when we were young. But there is one particular cartoon that we will love, no matter how much we grow up. And that one cartoon is ‘Tom & Jerry’.
Honestly it was my favorite cartoon. And I know many of you also love it. Tom & Jerry actually gave us many lessons in life but at that time maybe we were too young to understand those things. But now we totally understand them.
So, here are something that our favorite cartoon, Tom & Jerry has taught us:
1. Two is always better than one. We many not be able to overcome our fear by ourselves but if someone helps us, we become more powerful.
2. Failure is the key to success. No matter how many times, the mouse Jerry ran away to save his life but cat Tom never gave up!
3. Friends will be there with you at your good times. But best ones will be with you at the time of crisis. And no matter how much you fight, but you will be there to help.
4. Trust is way more important than anything. Even if you know it’s difficult you can make efforts to drag the person to your side.
5. Never ever lose hope even if you know you’re going to fall. No matter what life brings just be confident.
6. Sharing solves a lot of problems. And kinda food is an answer to stop every freakin’ fight!
7. Never let that spark go away. Be your own sunshine and celebrate every moment.
8. Happiness and smile is the key to unlock every problem of your life. Just cherish, dance, laugh and live.
9. There is no better way to flirt than Tom did. He actually taught us to flirt on point!
10. Size literally doesn’t matter. You just can’t judge your opponent by how he/she looks like. They can be “CHOTA PACKET BADA DHAMAKA” just like out Jerry!
11. Last but not the least, what goes around, comes around. And Karma gives it back in the best way possible. Because my friend, “Karma is a bitch boy”.
Images Source: Giphy